Rationale (Pitch)

(My Basic Idea) https://www.slideshare.net/LukeWilson21/rationale-250420071



Self Feedback:https://www.slideshare.net/LukeWilson21/pitch-assessment-250494075

interpreted the brief where I gave a insight on the client and their demands for the project, talked about my target audience and how the project will relate to the client and audience. For my rationale I have created a power point that elaborates on the client and audience and how I'm going to create my project to cover the fields of the criteria. I also need to complete my further research for my client, target audience and audience profile to give me a full idea on how to make my project as relevant to the criteria as it can be to reach my targets. 
To meet the criteria of AC2 I will be creating a brainstorm (idea generator) to pick out my best-chosen idea that I and the assessor is comfortable with and show how my idea meets the briefI will also be creating visual tests in Photoshop etc to experiment with my Fonts, texts and speech etc to how will best communicate and visually market/represent my short film.  






For AC3 to build up my technical skill I will be experimenting with 
different editing and camera techniques outside and inside of primer pro for example, turning my footage from day to night, professional standards of colour grading, visual effects such as text graphics and 3-point lighting. To complete AC4 I will need to create a shooting scheduleshot list, cast and crew list, shot locations, risk assessment and equipment list for the recordings and editing of the project I will be creating. This will also link into my AC-2 when it comes to troubleshooting when things don’t quite go to plan and improvising on my video-shooting if needs be. 

For my AC5 I will be creating a production journal where I will be elaborating on what I have done for the project in stages and demonstrate how I done problem solving gathering ideas, creating drafts, conductinresearch and creating media products based on the brief to show how I'm meeting the clients' requirements and the target audience. I will also use a graph chart in a word document to note down my experiences with working with other clients outside of the college’s watchful eye and supervision as making business friends/connections that will be necessary for future Carrer indivers moving forward.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Diary

Evaluation

Identifying My Target Audience